This Week's RED HOT Celebrity Birthday (2/1 - 2/7)

This Week's RED HOT Celebrity Birthday (2/1 - 2/7)
Eddie Bracken, best known for his role as Walley World owner Roy Walley in NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION would be celebrating his 95th birthday on February 7th were it not for his death in 2002. The Montclair, NJ resident and star of radio, screen and stage, Bracken died several months after his wife/actress, Connie, passed away. if you make it to Heaven, be sure to check out Eddie and wife Connie in the highly entertaining BACK IN BRACKEN, a true favorite with the elderly deceased.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

BACK LOG: What Irritates Mr. Erzblock This Week (12/10 - 12/16)


Why do I have to be subjected to commercials on my television set of places that I can't even geographcally patronize? I'm particularly referring to fast food establishments that aren't even in my radius. Forget about a stone's throw away! I could barely reach these locales with a nuclear weapon. Chains like Sonic and Jack in the Box aren't even in my home state! Scratch that. There's one Sonic burger joint in the good ol' Garden State, but it's about an hour and a half away in Waretown, N.J. Hey you advertising folks, unless you're willing to deliver to my doorstep, quit tempting me with these chains' menu items.

No comments: